A guide to buying your first home.
1. Meet with a sales associate.
2. Get pre-approved for a mortgage.
3. Search for your first home.
4. Find your home and make an offer.
5. Sign the Contract of Sale – Escrow.
6. Due Dilligence.
Inspections: Home, Wood Infestation, Roof, Pool, etc.
Reports: Seller Disclosure, Title Commitment, CCRs, HOA Disclosures, etc.
7. Choose a loan and apply.
8. Secure homeowner’s insurance.
9. Pay any additional closing costs.
No closing costs with My First Home Program!
10. Transfer utilities.
GET THE KEYS TO YOUR FIRST HOME!
Howard Hanna Mortgage Services is licensed by: The Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities. The Ohio Department of Commerce – Division of Financial Institutions – License # MB802719.000 and SM 501117.000. The MI Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation. NMLS # PA – 101561 and OH/MI – 203917