Looking for a New Career in 2015?
Howard Hanna Real Estate services can help!
We’re more than halfway through 2014, but it’s not too early to start on your New Year’s resolutions for next year. Many choose to reinvent themselves, using the new calendar year to buy a new wardrobe, resolve to quit smoking or lose an extra ten pounds. If your resolutions have more to do with transforming your career, it may be time for you to check out Howard Hanna Real Estate Services and our new career options.
We are seeking new real estate sales associates to join our teams in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, Michigan, New York, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Maryland. As one of the top and largest brokers in the nation, we understand what it takes to be successful in the rapid-paced world of real estate.
Our valued team thrives with the help of quality leadership, comprehensive training, technology, corporate financial strength and the moral support required to succeed in the exciting career of real estate.
Need a few more reasons to consider us? Here are just some of the benefits of a Howard Hanna career:
- Over 50 years of industry experience and knowledge at your fingertips
- Flexibility, independence and opportunity to grow your own business
- Comprehensive and intense training, as well as ongoing professional development
- Inbound and outbound leads through your personal online dashboard
- Tailored presentations, e-cards, flyers and other personal marketing materials
- Access to one-stop shopping for your clients, including mortgage, title and insurance services, relocation and business development, and much, much more
Additionally, as a member of the Howard Hanna Real Estate Services family, you will participate in our unmatched compensation programs. Our special recognition groups exemplify what it means to be a great sales associate, and we offer lifestyle incentives. Company branded “Hannamobiles,” luxury trips with Hanna Travel, and Income Advantage are just a few ways that we recognize our important team.
For more information, please visit our e-Brochure.