Pittsburgh, PA (September 24, 2019) – Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is hosting its biennial convention, HannaCon19, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center on Wednesday October 2 and Thursday October 3, 2019. More than 3,000 real estate professionals who are registered to attend will descend on downtown Pittsburgh in their green and gold colors next week.
“We are excited to be bringing this many people to Pittsburgh and our city’s economy,” said CEO Helen Hanna Casey. “This is an awesome opportunity for Pittsburgh to shine as we present the greatest two-day real estate event in the country. We will have agents in town from all ten of our states – Ohio, Michigan, New York, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana, as well as our Pittsburgh, Erie, Harrisburg and other locations in Western and Central Pennsylvania. Our theme is “Formula for Success”, get in the driver’s seat and get ready to accelerate your career!”
More than two dozen top inspirational and educational speakers will be featured, including keynote speaker Debra Searle, who spent 3.5 months rowing solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
In her keynote address, titled “Choose Your Attitude,” she shares the story of her remarkable journey across the Atlantic Ocean following her former husband’s premature departure from their small wooden boat.
“We have a great lineup of speakers scheduled to help keep our agents and managers current with the ever-changing dynamics of today’s real estate market and the latest technology trends and digital innovations. Providing comprehensive and unparalleled service to each client includes being the most knowledgeable. Agents are sure to come away inspired and ready to tackle their careers with new gusto!” added Casey.
Other HannaCon19 highlights include:
- TECHSiCO e-Service Station where in-house technology experts will highlight exclusive Hanna market differentiators, answer questions, and conduct sessions on the latest in digital and social marketing techniques to drive agents’ business.
- Nearly 100 breakout sessions and agent panels featuring a wide array of topics, including “Customer First: Moving from Ordinary to Extraordinary”, “Stop Being a Leader. Start Being THE Leader”, “Six Formulas for Working with Real Estate Investors” and “The Art & Science of Listing”.
- An extensive Vendor Village with more than 70 booths of cutting-edge real estate and technology vendors, and the Agent Media Marketplace Row, where agents can explore Howard Hanna advertising and marketing options in person. The HannaFinancial core services area, with mortgage, title and insurance representatives available to answer questions, will have fun carnival-style games and its infamous money booth, where thousands of dollars will be given away.
- To complete the “Formula for Success” theme, two custom-wrapped Howard Hanna Formula One racing cars from Chip Ganassi Racing will be on display. One car will be featured in Vendor Village while the other will be on the stage for the general sessions. Additionally, a brand new 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus will be given away to one lucky agent.
- On Wednesday evening, all attendees are invited to attend a party celebrating a great year with giveaways and the popular Pittsburgh band, No Bad JuJu.
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is the 3rd largest real estate company in the United States, the #1 privately owned broker in the nation, and the largest home seller in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, and the Carolinas. The family-owned and -operated real estate company specializes in residential and commercial brokerage service, mortgage, closing and title insurance, land development, appraisal, property and casualty insurance, corporate relocation, and property management. In early 2019, Howard Hanna completed a partnership with the Allen Tate Companies, the 14th largest real estate company in the nation. The combined company has more than 300 offices across the ten states of PA, OH, NY, VA, MI, WV, MD, NC, SC, and IN. For more information, visit www.howardhanna.com or www.facebook.com/howardhanna.
Contact: Deborah Donahue, 412-784-3816, firstname.lastname@example.org