Preparing to sell your house is a difficult and complex process. After deciding that it’s time to sell your current place, you have to figure out the best strategy for selling the house. That strategy must be based on everything from understanding your local market, to connecting with prospective buyers, to correctly pricing your home.
At Howard Hanna Real Estate Services, we understand the complexities that make selling your house difficult and stressful. We consider it our job to make this process as easy as possible. We aim to ensure that you never have to answer the question, “How do I sell my house?” alone. And to help us meet that goal, we’ve upgraded our seller experience.
Our latest home selling technology helps you see real buyers who are looking for a home just like yours! It also helps you gain a more accurate picture of what your home is really worth!
Selling a House with Howard Hanna’s Latest Tools
Now when visiting HowardHanna.com, homeowners will have the opportunity to access our new home valuation tool. Through this tool, you’ll see a range of estimated values currently being applied to your property by three major industry sources.
What’s Your Home Really Worth?
Simply by entering and verifying your address, you’ll find market insights, live data, and automated valuations. Together, they examine and reveal your home’s worth and selling value. You can also opt to receive a monthly report on a specific property to monitor fluctuations in value over time.
Howard Hanna Has Buyers for Your Home!
Howard Hanna’s new seller experience does more than give you numbers, however! Through our latest selling tools, you’ll be able to see the profiles of prospective buyers in your area. Buyer profiles will be identified by number, rather than by private information.
To help you sort through this information, we also invite you to connect with a knowledgeable real estate agent. That’s because the industry’s prominent evaluation tools don’t typically agree on your home’s exact worth. By working with our real estate professionals, you’ll be able to determine the most precise value of your house at this moment in time. Then, you can work on finding a buyer!
Take Advantage of All of Howard Hanna’s Home Seller Resources
This new seller experience is the latest in Howard Hanna’s line of resources for home sellers. Other resources you can use include:
- Our Agent Search and Office Search tools. These allow you to find professional assistance in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Virginia, Michigan, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Indiana. Our agent search also allows you to find an agent by name or location, specify a language, and seek those who specialize in a particular area.
- Our Hanna HomeFinder email notifications. This lets our team communicate directly with interested home-buying prospects who tell us that they are looking for a home just like yours.
- Our 100% Money Back Guarantee program. Buyers are notified the second a home hits the market that matches their criteria, allowing us to quickly connect sellers with promising prospects. This helps you sell quickly and with confidence, knowing that we stand behind the value of the home.
- Home Warranties. These are designed to provide important coverage while your home is on the market. If something goes wrong, you can continue to concentrate your efforts on selling your home instead of worrying about which repairs are covered.
- Our Buy Before You Sell Program. This applies the equity in your current home toward the down payment on your next home, allowing you to buy with confidence even before your current home is sold.
- Our agents themselves! Real estate agents are your #1 secret weapon for selling your home, and there are endless benefits that come with their assistance and experience. Howard Hanna’s sales associates are your local real estate experts, with a thorough knowledge of the market and the real estate industry as a whole. Our real estate agents pride themselves on providing a personalized home-selling experience to meet your needs, complete with weekly listing reports that profile your listing’s performance on our website.
Ready to find out what your home is really worth? Start by getting a Free Home Valuation online! Our reports can give you a rough estimate of the value of your home, giving you a useful starting point before you talk to one of our licensed real estate agents.
About Howard Hanna: Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is the #1 privately owned and largest independent broker in the U.S.A. The family-owned and -operated, full-service real estate company has more than 300 real estate, mortgage, insurance, title, and escrow service offices across 10 states, with more than 11,000 sales associates and staff, including many of the industry’s top-producing real estate agents. For more information, visit www.HowardHanna.com.