PITTSBURGH, PA (Feb. 1, 2023) – Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is pleased to announce that Howard “Hoddy” Hanna III, chairman of Hanna Holdings Inc., has been honored as a RISMedia 2023 Real Estate Hall of Fame award recipient.
RISMedia’s Real Estate Hall of Fame inductees are a select group of industry icons, known for their long-standing and exemplary service in real estate. The inductees are selected by readers and the editorial team of RISMedia’s Real Estate magazine.
“It’s an honor to be recognized alongside so many real estate professionals that I admire,” said Hanna. “These folks are at the top of their game, and I’m truly in good company.”
The Hall of Fame award is part of RISMedia’s sixth annual Real Estate Newsmakers series, which recognizes key influencers that impacted the real estate industry in the following categories: Influencers, Trailblazers, Futurists, Achievers, Crusaders, Inspirations, Luminaries and Trendsetters.
Additional 2023 Real Estate Newsmaker awards were presented to the following leaders across the Hanna Family of Companies:
- Helen Hanna Casey, CEO, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services (Crusader, 2018 RISMedia Hall of Fame inductee)
- Howard “Hoby” Hanna IV, president, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services (Luminaries)
- F. Duffy Hanna, president, Howard Hanna Financial Services (Crusader)
- Matt Rand, CEO, Howard Hanna | Rand Realty (Futurist)
- Pat Riley, president and CEO, Allen Tate Companies (Luminaries)
- Gary Scott, president, Allen Tate Realtors (Luminaries)
- Michael Guthrie, CEO/principal broker, Howard Hanna Roy Wheeler Realty Co. (Influencer)
RISMedia’s 2023 Real Estate Newsmakers will be honored during a reception and gala dinner taking place on Sept. 6, 2023, during RISMedia’s 2023 CEO & Leadership Exchange, in Washington D.C. During the gala event, RISMedia will induct its sixth annual Real Estate Newsmakers Hall of Fame members, including Hoddy Hanna.
About Howard Hanna: The Hanna Family of Companies proudly provide real estate, title, insurance and mortgage services to clients across 13 states. As the largest family-owned and -operated real estate brokerage in the United States, this full-service real estate company has more than 480 offices and 15,000 sales associates and staff, including many of the industry’s top-producing real estate, title, mortgage and insurance agents. For more information, visit www.HowardHanna.com.
Contact: Lindsay Kovach | LindsayKovach@HowardHanna.com