A Day in the Life of a Howard Hanna Real Estate Agent
Here at Howard Hanna, we’ve always had a robust real estate technology stack designed to help supercharge the fantastic work our agents do.
While we would rather see our clients, vendors, and partners in person, we’re keenly aware of the risks posed by COVID-19. Fortunately, our tech ecosystem is already in place to enable Howard Hanna agents to accomplish their work efficiently (and, it just so happens, remotely)!
To show you just how robust Howard Hanna’s technologies are, we wanted to walk through a day in the life of an agent – virtually! By embracing technology, we’re able to work remotely without sacrificing the high level of service we’re known for. Here’s how…
Your workday as a Howard Hanna agent starts with GoHanna. GoHanna is your digital real estate office, giving you access to all of Howard Hanna’s incredible award-winning technologies.
Howard Hanna has gone to extraordinary measures to implement single sign-on (SSO) capabilities, which allows you as an agent to access the majority of our technologies without having to create a separate username and password! SSO enables you to access Howard Hanna’s technologies through your Hanna Mail e-mail address and password. It’s a tremendous timesaving tool: Engage CRM, RealScout, Hanna Mail, HannaPresentations, etc., are all accessed through GoHanna with the click of your mouse or touch screen.
Start your day with Engage CRM, which is the standard-bearer when it comes to real estate focused CRMs. If you are not utilizing all that Engage CRM has to offer, you are depriving yourself of a resource that is proven to help you achieve your goals more efficiently and, importantly, providing you with peace of mind knowing, that you’re doing all you can to take care of your relationships.
Here’s how you can leverage Engage CRM:
- Take a look at your Howard Hanna synced calendar embedded in your Engage CRM
- Take this opportunity to make sure you have completed your 2021 Goals within Engage CRM.
- Have you signed up new leads to Neighbors News and Listing Announcements?
- Have you created a Marketing Plan for new buyers and sellers? Imagine how good you will feel once you have a plan in place for your new client – at the click of a button.
Time for a coffee break! Then, let’s jump into RealScout. Here’s what you can do to leverage RealScout:
- Review your RealScout Live Feed to see which of your clients are engaging with RealScout.
- Have you added your new clients to RealScout? If not, do it now to make sure they don’t miss out on new inventory!
- One of the most brilliant features of Real Scout is the ability to engage and interact with your clients from a single source – no need to jump back-and-forth between Real Scout and Hanna Mail.
Speaking of Hanna Mail, time to take a break and check your e-mail! Did you know that Hanna Mail is powered by Microsoft 365, the most advanced and user-friendly enterprise e-mail platform available? Be sure you take advantage of the Outlook IOS/Android app, which works best with Hanna Mail.
Back to GoHanna, when is the last time you explored all of the tools and resources within the Agent Media Marketplace? From the comfort of your home, you can…
- Order TV commercials, Spotify radio ads, and other advertising, designed and coordinated by Howard Hanna’s in-house advertising agency.
- Spice up your new listing with the award-winning virtual staging services provided by BoxBrownie.
- Create an ad campaign for your hot new listing with Adwerx. Fun fact: Adwerx boasts industry-leading intelligence that dynamically positions your digital ad in front of the relevant target audience.
Whew! Busy day already, and it’s not even lunchtime!
Is it time to get your client pre-approved and review cost sheets? Make your life easy by utilizing your in-house loan officer, who is equipped with the tools to work remotely and provide your client(s) with a quick pre-approval, cost sheets, and access to LoanLink.
LoanLink gives your clients the ability to manage the entire mortgage process from the palms of their hands and gives you as the agent the ability to take charge of your Howard Hanna Mortgage Services or 1st Priority Mortgage pre-approved & active buyer(s) through one convenient source.
Great news! Your new pre-approved client is ready to make an offer. GoHanna takes you right to your relevant MLS, where you can access ZipFormPlus to generate all the documents related to your transaction. Once created, simply send the offer documents electronically via DocuSign for your client(s) to execute at their leisure.
It is essential to find yourself seeking opportunities amid these unprecedented times. Through GoHanna, take this opportunity to freshen up your agent website. For example, try applying different templates and adding in new content via the My Website Admin portal:
- Have you added your 2020 achievements to your website?
- Right now is the perfect time to add information about how tech-savvy you are!
- Fortunately, Howard Hanna has made the management of your agent website as easy as “point-and-click” and with enough options to make your website stand apart from others!
And don’t forget to take advantage of all the excellent opportunities afforded to you through Hanna U! This in-house education hub has hours and hours of virtual classes, webinars, and more. You can take continuing education courses, catch up on the latest tech tips, and more – any place, any time!
Want to get a head start on tomorrow’s outreach? Promote your Buyside home valuation site on social media to generate new prospects! Buyside’s powerful valuation technology helps homeowners understand the significant variation in automatic home valuation tools, while highlighting the value you bring to the table as a Howard Hanna agent! Here are a few more tasks you can tackle in Buyside:
- Have you updated your buyer information in Buyside to ensure they’re “4-star buyers”?
- Did you add a personal home valuation site link to your e-mail signature and share it on social media?
- Do you have a Buyer Market Analysis generated for each of your (virtual) listing presentations?
Howard Hanna’s Real Estate Technology Stack Makes Selling Homes Easy
While it’s wonderful to head to the office or meet clients in person, working remotely has never been easier. Here at Howard Hanna, we’re proud to offer a best-in-class technology stack that allows our agents to work wherever and whenever they’d prefer.
Interested in joining the team with the best technology mix? Learn more about working with Howard Hanna at HannaCareers.com.